英语口语精华

餐饮英语:引客入座

2016-11-14 09:45:12 立思辰留学 4008-941-360

大学排名

院校大全

留学案例

在线申请

Waiter: Good evening, sir.

晚上好,先生。

Guest: My name is Collins. I‘ve booked a table for two for 8:00.

我是科林斯,我订了两人桌,8点的。

Waiter: Ah, Mr. Collins. That’s right, a table for two. Would you come this way, please? Be careful of the steps.

噢,科林斯先生,是的,一张两人桌,请这边走,小心阶梯。

Waiter: Would you like to sit here?/How about this table?

这张桌子可以吗?

Guest: It‘s fine, thank you.

很好,谢谢。

Waiter: Sit down please. Shall I put on the cover to protect your coat?

请坐!能否给您的西服套上西装套呢?

Guest: Ah, Thank you so much. It’s so nice of you!

噢,非常感谢,你真好。

Waiter: You‘re welcome. I’ll bring the menu, sir.

不客气,我这就把菜单拿来。

Waiter: Good morning, Sir. Do you have vouchers for breakfast?

早上好,先生。您有早餐券吗?

Guest: No.

没有。

Waiter: Then may I know your room number?

那我能知道您的房间号吗?

Guest: 1208. But what for?

1208,为什么?

Waiter: Because some of the room charges include breakfast. I just want to make sure if your room belongs to this category. I‘m sorry it doesn’t.

因为有些房费是含了早餐的,我想确认您的房间是不是这种,对不起,不是。

Guest: That‘s all right.

没关系。

Waiter: Please take a seat, sir. Would you like to take buffet or a la carte?

请坐。您喜欢自助餐呢,还是散餐?

Guest: I’d like to look at the menu.

我想看一看菜谱。

Waiter: Here is the menu. Would you like some coffee or tea first?

给您菜谱,请问先来点咖啡还是茶?

Guest: Chinese green tea, please.

中国绿茶。

Waiter: Enjoy your breakfast, sir.

请慢用,先生。

Waiter: Good evening, sir/Madam. Welcome to our restaurant.

晚上好,先生/夫人。欢迎您到我们餐厅用餐。

Guest: Good evening. I‘d like a table for four, please.

晚上好,我要一个四人桌。

Waiter: Do you have a reservation, sir?

您预定了吗?

Guest: No, we have just arrived.

没有,我们刚到。

Waiter: We are rather busy at the moment. I’m afraid you will have to wait for a while.

现在客人已经满了,恐怕您要等一会儿了。

Guest: How long will it be?

要等多久?

Waiter: There will be half an hour wait or so. Would you care to have a drink in the lounge while you are waiting? We‘ll accommodate your party as soon as possible.

半个小时左右。您可以先在大厅室里喝杯饮料。我尽快为您安排座位。

Guest: Good, thank you.

好的,谢谢

(half an hour later)

(半个小时以后)

Waiter: Your table is ready, sir. This way, please.

您的座位准备好了。请这边走。

Guest: Thanks.

谢谢。

Waiter: Good afternoon sir. Welcome. How many in your party?

下午好,先生,欢迎光临,请问有几位呢?

Guest: Table for 8 please, and I’d like to sit by the window.

8位,我想坐在窗边。

Waiter: I‘m afraid we can not seat you at the same table. Do you mind if you sit separately?

很抱歉,我们无法将你们安排在同一张桌子,您介不介意分开坐呢?

Guest: Oh, that’s no good.

噢,那样不好。

Waiter: I‘ll pull the two table together. How’s that?

我将两张台拼在一起,如何?

Guest: That‘s fine.

好极了。

Waiter: Please take your seats. Would you like to take buffet or a la carte?

请坐,你们喜欢自助餐呢,还是散餐。

Guest: Buffet.

自助餐。

Waiter: All right. Please enjoy your meal, sir.

好的,请慢用,先生们。

Waiter: Good afternoon sir. Welcome. How many are there in your party?

下午好,先生,欢迎光临,请问有几位呢?

Guest: Table for 3 please, and I’d like to sit by the window.

3位,我想坐在窗边。

Waiter: I‘m sorry. Tables by the window are fully reserved. Will you please sit here first? At anytime the table by the window is available, I’ll change it for you.

对不起,窗边的位现在都坐满了,请先坐在这儿,一有窗边空位,我们就帮您转过去。

Guest: That‘s fine, thank you!

很好,谢谢。

Waiter: There’s a table for you now. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Shall I get a high chair for the baby?

现在有张空台了,很抱歉让您久等了,需不需要张BB凳呢?

Guest: Thank you so much.

非常感谢!

Waiter: You‘re welcome. I’ll bring you the menu in a minute.

不客气,我一会给您拿菜谱。

相关资讯
留学评估
已有-人成功获取留学方案
© 2005-2024 立思辰留学版权所有
顶部